Systems Administrator- Huntsville, AL
- Post Date:September 18, 2020
- Views 575
- Offerd Salary $50,000+Career Level ProfessionalExperience 5 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Information TechnologySecurity Clearance Req. Yes
Title: Systems Administrator
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Department: Federal Services
Type : Full-Time
Direct Supervisor: INTEGRATION TEAM MANAGER
Clearance: TS-SCI required
Job Purpose: Provide IT Systems Administrator support to on-site Government program.
About Circadence Corporation
Circadence is an award-winning, privately held, US-owned business that specializes in cybersecurity training and assessment platforms. Our core area of expertise is the development and management of cyber range capabilities, implementation of policies, processes and tools required to conduct cyber assessments, and cyber workforce development using Project Ares gamified training platform.
Job Description: Manage server, storage, and virtualization technologies across multiple client environments. Systems Administrator will be responsible for core infrastructure design and implementation using industry best practices. The position requires candidates to have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues. The person will work in a dynamic team environment, interface with client staff and Circadence team members. This is a permanent full-time position working on-site at Government organization. There is no expected travel for this position.
• Active Directory Domain Administrator – Manage and maintain: Sites and Services, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects, Computer/User Objects, LDAP, Authentication protocols, AD Permission delegation using the least privilege methodology, Dynamic/Static AD groups, as well as other Domain services in accordance with MS best practices and compliance requirements.
• Validate Security controls are functioning as intended in accordance with NIST 800-x and RMF compliance requirements.
• Experience working with NTFS permissions and DFS name spaces for file sharing.
• Experience with Current versions of Windows (e.g. Server 2012, 2016, Windows 10 Enterprise)
• Experience with designing and managing VMware clusters, including vCenter.
• Able to troubleshoot and remediate issues by reviewing system logs, etc.
• Experience with PKI and SSO implementation/infrastructure
• Experience with PowerShell and/or other scripting languages.
• Experience with Vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, or SCAP scans in SCCM are desirable.
• Experience with data backup and restore; preferably NetApp storage
• Experience with Ansible and automation is a plus.
• Experience with Atlassian Suite a plus (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).
• Security + Certification required
• Microsoft MSCE: Server Infrastructure
• VMWare VCP
• NetApp Storage Certification
Must be authorized work lawfully in the United States (required)
Must be located at or near Huntsville, AL or be willing to relocate (required)
Security Clearance- Secret or TS – (required)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
NOTICE: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Related Jobs (8)
Information Security Engineer (Content Developer)-REMOTE on November 24, 2020 Full Time
Network and Virtualization Engineer-Huntsville Alabama on November 24, 2020 Full Time