RPA Automation Engineering Sales Deal Execution Senior Manager - Health & Public Service
- Post Date:June 25, 2017
- Views 1116
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsINDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Health organization brings dynamic solutions to payer, provider and national healthcare enterprises to help them optimize myriad technology, organization and consumer-based issues in the fast growing global industry. In Health Sales you will fuel the growth of Accenture in the Healthcare industries through dedicated sales or sales enablement. You will work in partnership with client account leadership teams, management consulting, technology, industry and business service, and professionals from other Accenture businesses. Our Application Services transforms applications to outperform in a cloud-first, mobile-first world while modernizing legacy applications to accelerate to the pace of business.
The Automation Engineering Sales Deal Executive is responsible for:
- Working with the capability teams, solution architect teams and delivery teams to position sales and solution material to efficiently create compelling responses for our clients
- Developing business cases and leading senior executive conversations to address clients’ pressing challenges
- Creating solutions for clients’ adoption, maturity and delivery of automation engineering
- Drive Automation Engineering sales across H&PS NA
Automation Engineering is organized into two capabilities:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Automation of routine, repeatable tasks typically performed via the user interface layer of business applications. Typical projects in this area include architecture design, service enablement and integration activities for RPA software products such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Pega Robotics, Work Fusion, and UI Path.
Intelligence Engineering: Advanced automation for business processes including using Artificial Intelligence capabilities, lifecycle/case management and more. An example project in this discipline is the integration of business systems with virtual agent technology while dynamically adjusting robotic process automation in response to application changes
Travel 80% Required