Navy Electronics Technician – Radar - 1520
- Post Date:December 3, 2020
- Views 242
- Offerd Salary $50,000+Career Level OthersExperience 8 Years +
- Gender BothINDUSTRY DefenseSecurity Clearance Req. Yes
Amee Bay, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Navy Electronics Technician – Radar in San Diego, CA.
As a representative of Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC) provide technical assistance on radar distribution systems aboard U.S. Navy ships under the cognizance of SWRMC. This position will work out of SWRMC, Bldg. 76 at Naval Base San Diego, and will receive daily work assignments from the SWRMC Branch Head.
Qualified Candidates will be able to:
- Provide appropriate assistance to the shipboard crews in the operation, inspection, problem identification, troubleshooting and maintenance of the systems and equipment.
- US Citizen .
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Eight (8) years related experience.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Must have the knowledge and skill set to operate, trouble shoot, repair and assess shipboard surface radars and radar distribution systems to include:
- AN/SPS-67 Radar
- AN/SPS-73 Radar
- Bridge Master E Radar
- AN/SPQ-12 Radar Displays And Distribution System (RADDS)
- AN/SPQ-14 Advanced Sensor Distribution System (ASDS)
- AN/SPQ-15 Data Distribution System (DDS)
- Radar Switchboard Variants (SB-4229)
- Radar Display Consoles (AN/SPA-25G/H)
- Video and trigger amplifiers and data converters
- Secondary knowledge of other radars would be beneficial, but secondary to the primary position skill set:
- AN/SPS-49 radar
- AN/SPS-48 radar
- AN/SPS-77 (Sea Giraffe radar)
- ATC radar
- AN/SPN- 35 radar
- AN/SPN-41 radar
- AN/SPN-43 radar
- The technician will be expected to climb, work aloft on the mast, and be able to exchange associated antennae when necessary.
Position is located San Diego, CA. Hourly
Rate of Pay: $29.36 – $43.45, depending on experience.
or email your resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com .
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.