Information Security Engineer (Content Developer)-REMOTE
- Post Date:November 24, 2020
- Views 328
- Offerd Salary $50,000+Career Level ProfessionalExperience 5 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Information Technology
Job Title: Information Security Engineer (Content Developer)
Department: Cyber Security
Direct Supervisor: VP OF CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
Job Location: Remote
Clearance: None Required, TS-SCI Preferred
Job Purpose: This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent people skills.
Who We Are
Circadence leverages a history of software and massively multi-player game development to offer the only fully immersive, AI-powered, proprietary, gamified cybersecurity training platform in the market today.
Circadence Content Development is seeking a new member for our team to serve as a cybersecurity training scenario designer. If you join us in this position, you will assist in developing cyber security training scenarios. This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent people skills. This is a full-time, remote work position.
- Provide operational cybersecurity expertise and work with developers to create immersive, realistic, cyber training environments to be integrated into a gamified platform.
- Advise leadership on the resources required to produce results given a timeline/scope of tasks and utilizing Agile methodologies
- Perform integration functions as needed to aid in ingesting Content Development products into the game environment
- Interface with clients to refine training requirements at the technical level
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools including Salt to automate workloads
- Understanding of software development best practices and how to apply them
- Familiarity with virtualization in both private and public cloud environments
- Knowledge of Git and experience working with VSTS/Azure DevOps, or other similar programs to track tasks and manage code
- Acquaintance with NIST concepts for cyber security and cyber security work roles
- BS in STEM with 4+ years of experience OR equivalent
- Experience serving on a cybersecurity offensive or defensive team
- Experience with penetration testing or related activities
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and challenges
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation, threat intelligence, incident response, and advanced persistent threat life cycle
- Proficiency with Python and familiar with other coding/scripting languages
- Ability to work with, and coordinate a team of developers toward a common goal
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Willingness to innovate in the absence of well-defined project requirements
- Driven, highly motivated, and committed to improvement
- Ability to work in teams setting with self-directed processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules.
- This position is remote with some travel up to 25% (if needed)
- Have home office dedicated to working with teams, groups in a telecommute setting.
- Ability to work 40 hours with overtime as needed.
- Must be authorized work lawfully in the United States (required)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Related Jobs (8)
Network and Virtualization Engineer-Huntsville Alabama on November 24, 2020 Full Time