About Adecco Staffing
Hiring veterans should be a high priority.
Veterans have given so much to this country. At Adecco, we’re committed to giving something back by helping to generate and enhance opportunities for employment for veterans.
Why hire a military service member?
Veterans have a unique set of skills and experiences that can prove extremely valuable in the business world. Here are some reasons why hiring veterans can be great for your business:
- Veterans respect authority and direction: In the military, it is imperative to follow established policies, procedures and workflows in order to accomplish a collective mission. Veterans bring this same approach to the workplace, making them great co-workers and team members.
- Veterans appreciate diversity and can bring people together: Veterans have worked side by side with other military members of various cultures, races, religions and other demographics, and they know the importance of inclusion and working together as a team. Plus, veterans who have served overseas bring a unique global perspective that can help you compete in an increasingly globalized marketplace.
- Veterans make excellent leaders: Veterans are literally taught to lead by example and manage behaviors. They know what it takes to lead.
- Veterans have hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology: The U.S. military has access to the most advanced computer systems, tools, software and other technology, and veterans know how to use it. They can leverage this knowledge to augment the way you use technology and suggest areas for improvement.
- Veterans can enhance morale: Hiring a veteran sends a clear message to your employees that you value service men and women and are willing to support members of the community. People want to work for companies that do good things for local people and communities.